Careers at Si Environmental, LLC.
Thank you for your interest in Si Environmental, LLC.
These are the openings that we currently have available;
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. Si Environmental, LLC offers competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
We are centered on our core values of customer service, ethical behavior and the delivery of our most precious resource, water. We pride ourselves in having and maintaining an atmosphere of accountability where customer service is involved.
We are excited to offer the following opportunities here at Si Enviro:
Vactor Crew Helper
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our maintenance team.
The Vactor Crew Helper will assisting Vactor & Hydra crew with day to day operations such as cleaning of Lift Stations, Basins and Sanitary Collection lines.
- Lifting and pulling hose & equipment as necessary for the job
- Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly. Maintain driving log for D.O.T.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Valid Class A or Class B CDL driver’s license with an excellent driving record
- Vactor truck experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Availability to work on-call schedule and emergency overtime as needed
- Reliable and punctual
Maintenance Mechanic Helper
Duties for this position include but, are not limited to the following:
- Counting inventory
- Assist in distributing inventory from the parts cage
- Loading and unloading materials from supply trucks (use of fork lift)
- Re-ordering materials as needed to maintain inventory supply
- Assist in minor mechanical repairs, oil changes, lubrication etc.
- General clean up in and around shop area, including keeping trash cans emptied
- Sweeping, lifting and bending required
- General computer skills a plus, not required
- Communication internal and external required
This position requires a high school diploma or a GED and a valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record. The ideal candidate for this position will be available to work emergency overtime as needed.
Under limited supervision, you'll perform routine checks of the facilities and help ensure compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of designated wastewater plant and water plant process
- Maintaining chlorine residual
- Checking and cleaning screens
- Skimming effluent basin
- Recording effluent flows
- Running solids level test
- Checking collection lines
- Running dissolved oxygen test
- Pulling samples for testing
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Doing general housekeeping duties at the plants.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum
- At least two years of facility work experience is required
- Applicants must possess a class C, or higher water and wastewater licenses from TCEQ
- All applicants must have a valid Texas driver's license.
Please download the application, complete and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org.