Careers at Si Environmental, LLC.
Thank you for your interest in Si Environmental, LLC.
These are the openings that we currently have available;
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. Si Environmental, LLC offers competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
We are centered on our core values of customer service, ethical behavior and the delivery of our most precious resource, water. We pride ourselves in having and maintaining an atmosphere of accountability where customer service is involved.
We are excited to offer the following opportunities here at Si Enviro:
Under limited supervision, you will relay and document service orders, messages, and information from field personnel, customers, managers, and consultants. Our Dispatch department operates 24 hours per day / 7 days per week / 365 days per year. Dispatchers are responsible for completion of work orders using a computerized system, answering customer billing inquiries and repair calls and initiating the proper action to meet customer needs. Dispatchers will also initiate operation and maintenance work orders using a computerized system, utilize map books engineer’s drawings and a computerized system to request utility line locates.
This position requires a high school diploma or a GED. Training for this position will be done on a rotating schedule during the day, evening, overnight and weekend training for a 4-week period. The ideal candidate will be available for a flexible workday schedule once training is complete.
Under limited supervision, you'll perform routine checks of the facilities and help ensure compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of designated wastewater plant and water plant process
- Maintaining chlorine residual
- Checking and cleaning screens
- Skimming effluent basin
- Recording effluent flows
- Running solids level test
- Checking collection lines
- Running dissolved oxygen test
- Pulling samples for testing
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Doing general housekeeping duties at the plants.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum
- At least two years of facility work experience is required
- Applicants must possess a class C, or higher water and wastewater licenses from TCEQ
- All applicants must have a valid Texas driver's license.
Please download the application, complete and send back to email@example.com.