Careers at Si Environmental, LLC.
Thank you for your interest in Si Environmental, LLC.
These are the openings that we currently have available;
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. Si Environmental, LLC offers competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
We are centered on our core values of customer service, ethical behavior and the delivery of our most precious resource, water. We pride ourselves in having and maintaining an atmosphere of accountability where customer service is involved.
We are excited to offer the following opportunities here at Si Enviro:
Si Environmental, LLC is searching for a STRONG Billing Coordinator. This position will compile, compute and record billing, accounting, statistical and other numerical data for billing purposes by preparing billing invoices for services rendered as outlined by the Municipal Utility District’s rate orders. Duties for this position include processing 13,000-15,000 connections on a monthly basis, complying with strict due dates, organizing job files and storing data on the appropriate drives, assisting Account Managers with customer inquiries/accounts and responding timely to customer concerns, identifying/resolving issues and proactively determining further action as necessary.
A strong candidate for this position will have:
• Strong Critical Thinking Skills
• Strong Time Management Skills
• Be able to Multi-task
This position requires a high school diploma or a GED and at least one year of related billing experience.
Duties include tasks within the distribution and collections system including:
- Customer calls
- Sewer backups
- Billing and collection activities
- Meter box adjustments and meter change outs
- Responding to other issues as they may arise.
This position requires:
- High school diploma or GED at a minimum
- Applicants must be able to acquire a class D water and/or wastewater licenses from TCEQ within 90 days of date of hire and class C distribution/ground or wastewater treatment within 18 months
- All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license.
Under limited supervision, you'll perform routine checks of the facilities and help ensure compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of designated wastewater plant and water plant process
- Maintaining chlorine residual
- Checking and cleaning screens
- Skimming effluent basin
- Recording effluent flows
- Running solids level test
- Checking collection lines
- Running dissolved oxygen test
- Pulling samples for testing
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Doing general housekeeping duties at the plants.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum
- At least two years of facility work experience is required
- Applicants must possess a class C, or higher water and wastewater licenses from TCEQ
- All applicants must have a valid Texas drivers license.
Under limited supervision, you’ll flush water lines, locate water lines with instruments or from prints, operate a variety of power tools and equipment, keep labor/material and maintenance records and provide accordingly. This position will also have on-call duty and respond and resolve customer complaints as needed.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum and must possess a class D, or higher water and wastewater licenses from TCEQ. All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
We are looking for a qualified person to inspect storm and sewer inlets, storm sewer manholes, fire hydrants and hydrant valves, water main valves, blow off valves, water meter boxes, and sanitary manholes to ensure proper installation and/or need for builder repair.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Performs inspection of storm sewer inlets, storm sewer manholes, fire hydrants and hydrant valves, etc.
- Completes inspection reports for each facility is inspected.
- Completes work orders for repairs/adjustments that do not pass inspection.
- Locates manholes, water meter boxes, storm sewers, fire hydrants, and various related valves using plats or other information as necessary.
- Coordinates inspection activities with the Billing and Collections Department.
- Schedules activities on a weekly basis
Candidates applying for this position should have a minimum of 2 years of experience, a valid Texas driver’s license, and have current CSI and BPAT certifications.
Please download the application, complete and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org.