Careers at Si Environmental, LLC.
Thank you for your interest in Si Environmental, LLC.
These are the openings that we currently have available;
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. Si Environmental, LLC offers competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
We are centered on our core values of customer service, ethical behavior and the delivery of our most precious resource, water. We pride ourselves in having and maintaining an atmosphere of accountability where customer service is involved.
We are excited to offer the following opportunities here at Si Enviro:
Field Service Representative
Duties include tasks within the distribution and collections system including customer calls, sewer backups, billing and collection activities, meter box adjustments and meter change outs as well as responding to other issues as they may arise.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum. Applicants must be able to acquire a class D water and/or wastewater licenses from TCEQ within 90 days of date of hire and class C distribution/ground or wastewater treatment within 18 months. All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
Under limited supervision, you'll perform routine checks of the facilities and help ensure compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of designated wastewater plant and water plant process
- Maintaining chlorine residual
- Checking and cleaning screens
- Skimming effluent basin
- Recording effluent flows
- Running solids level test
- Checking collection lines
- Running dissolved oxygen test
- Pulling samples for testing
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Doing general housekeeping duties at the plants.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum
- At least two years of facility work experience is required
- Applicants must possess a class C, or higher water and wastewater licenses from TCEQ
- All applicants must have a valid Texas driver's license.
Please download the application, complete and send back to email@example.com.