Careers at Si Environmental, LLC.
Thank you for your interest in Si Environmental, LLC.
These are the openings that we currently have available;
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. Si Environmental offers competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
We are excited to offer the following opportunities here at Si Enviro.
We are centered on our core values of customer service, ethical behavior and the delivery of our most precious resource, water. We pride ourselves in having and maintaining an atmosphere of accountability where customer service is involved.
Customer Care Representative
Si Environmental is looking for a self-motivated and detailed person to join our Customer Care Team. Under limited supervision,
you will answer inbound customer calls regarding their service and/or their accounts. The Customer Care Rep will update the existing database with any modifications or changes and the
present status of the customer. Agents mostly perform their duties by telephone in the call center, some communication with customers are via fax, e-mail and some face-to-face.
This position requires a high school diploma or a GED. Bi-lingual and previous call center experience is preferred.
Duties include tasks within the distribution and collections system including:
- Customer calls
- Sewer backups
- Billing and collection activities
- Meter box adjustments and meter change outs
- Responding to other issues as they may arise.
This position requires:
- High school diploma or GED at a minimum
- Applicants must be able to acquire a class D water and/or wastewater licenses from TCEQ within 90 days of date of hire and class C distribution/ground or wastewater treatment within 18 months
- All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license.
Under limited supervision, you'll perform routine checks of the facilities and help ensure compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of designated wastewater plant and water plant process
- Maintaining chlorine residual
- Checking and cleaning screens
- Skimming effluent basin
- Recording effluent flows
- Running solids level test
- Checking collection lines
- Running dissolved oxygen test
- Pulling samples for testing
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Doing general housekeeping duties at the plants.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum
- At least two years of facility work experience is required
- Applicants must possess a class C, or higher water and wastewater licenses from TCEQ
- All applicants must have a valid Texas drivers license.
Under limited supervision, you’ll flush water lines, locate water lines with instruments or from prints, operate a variety of power tools and equipment, keep labor/material and maintenance records and provide accordingly. This position will also have on-call duty and respond and resolve customer complaints as needed.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum and must possess a class D, or higher water and wastewater licenses from TCEQ. All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
Under limited supervision, this position will be responsible for assessing pumps, motors and electrical wiring at water and wastewater facilities. The best candidate for this position will have solid knowledge of pumps and motors, some knowledge of electrical wiring and the ability to assess problems and outline appropriate solutions to reach resolutions.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum. All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
Under limited supervision, the position will create detailed reports on the conditions of Wastewater/Storm Collection and Water Distribution systems by proper inspection methods. This includes report writing, map reading, driving, opening manhole lids, operating valve keys, shovels, metal detectors and the use of various hand tools.
This position is predominantly performed outdoors and Surveyor may be subject to extreme cold, hot or wet weather. In addition
Surveyor may sometimes be in the area of snakes/dogs. A great candidate for this position will be open to working overtime if needed as well as helping other crews as needed.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED at a minimum. Applicants must be able to obtain a Class I Water and/or Distribution license from TCEQ. All applicants must have a valid Texas driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
We are looking for a qualified person to inspect storm and sewer inlets, storm sewer manholes, fire hydrants and hydrant valves, water main valves, blow off valves, water meter boxes, and sanitary manholes to ensure proper installation and/or need for builder repair.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Performs inspection of storm sewer inlets, storm sewer manholes, fire hydrants and hydrant valves, etc.
- Completes inspection reports for each facility is inspected.
- Completes work orders for repairs/adjustments that do not pass inspection.
- Locates manholes, water meter boxes, storm sewers, fire hydrants, and various related valves using plats or other information as necessary.
- Coordinates inspection activities with the Billing and Collections Department.
- Schedules activities on a weekly basis
Candidates applying for this position should have a minimum of 2 years of experience, a valid Texas driver’s license, and have current CSI and BPAT certifications.
Please download the application, complete and send back to email@example.com.